Saturday, December 1, 2012

putting spice back in your sex life part VI

Let someone into your imagination ....share fantasies

Let's be honest, we all have that sexy, race, possibly forbidden fantasy that we are nervous to share, but his author is saying go ahead.  This is not to say you or your partner must fulfilll it exaactly as imagined (maybe your fantasy of having sex in a park filled with people might get you wearing an unsexy black and white jumpsuit, but I'm there is a more secluded outdoor locale where you can get it on:).  Email me if you need some hints.
Oops...off topic:). 
Odds are your fantasy is something your lover has heard before.  I once had someone refuse to reveal their fantasy to me until I kept hounding and hounding.  The "forbidden fantasy" was to watch a woman touch herself until she came.  NO big deal and one I was more than happy to fulfill. 
Want to be more adventurous?  Choose days to fulfill a fantasy of yourself and your partner.  Lots of sex filled fun nights ahead with that plan. And what's sexier than being the fantasy god or goddess who grants wishes?
Comments or questions...post them:).
STay sexy,
LIla

No comments:

Post a Comment