Sunday, December 23, 2012

the next blog hop

I was tagged by M.S. Spencer for the next blog hop.  http://msspencertalespinner.blogspot.com

if you want to check out her blog too.  I'm giving out info about my work in progress,....check it out and send me some comments:)


What is the working title of your next/ current book? Whirlwind

Where did you get the idea for the book?  Some parts are loosely based upon reality, but I wanted to write a romance where a woman is truly swept off her feet, romantically and sexually.  This book is it!

What is the genre of the book?

This book is an interracial erotica story.

If you could pick actors to play characters in your story, who would you pick?

Both of my leads are far too sexy to be portrayed by anyone currently available.:)

How would you describe your book in one sentence (ten words or less)?

Whirlwind is a sexy but romantic read.

How will your book be published?

It will be e-published.

How long did it take you to write the first draft of this book?

About six months.  It’s a longer story than I usually write and has more romance (although it still has the hot sex of my other stories).

What other books within your genre are similar to yours?

My other books, Best Vacation Ever and Protect Me, which are available for sale at www.redrosepublishing.com

Who or what inspired you to write this book?

My need for true love that always contains a very racy sexual connection

What about your book will pique your readers’ interest?

The sex scenes will have you aroused immediately.  The romantic part of the story will have you saying “AWWW”.  It’s the best of both worlds.
Thanks for reading...Stay sexy,
Lila

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lila--what a wonderful title for a book (Whirlwind)--love the whole premise. Thanks for sharing & participating in the Next Big Thing.Love your answer to the actor question! Meredith

    ReplyDelete