Tuesday, November 27, 2012

adding spice to your sex life part II

Now you've thought yourself sexy.....so what's next?
Part II: Ask for what you want .
This has never been hard for me, but I'm always surprised when friends (of both sexes) tell me what they want in bed and don't get it...when I ask if they told their lover, the answer is always some form of no.  "I'm embarrassed" or "I don't know how to ask". 
My response GET OVER IT.  Just kidding.  This can be an awkward conversation.
But who doesn't love some sexy talk? Try adding some into your scene to get what you want.  Who doesn't want to hear "If you touch my clit, cock, whatever, right now I'll cum."  Or  "I love when you...".  And don't be afraid to show....not getting the touch you want? Let your fingers do the walking and show how you want to be touched.  Or let your partner watch you masterbate (always a thrill).
Being pleased = you wanting to please your partner= great sex for both of you.  That's the winning equation (my orgasm equation).
So don't be afraid to speak up!
Stay sexy,
Lila

No comments:

Post a Comment