Monday, November 26, 2012

getting the spice back in your sex life....part I

With Holidays comes extra time being busy and less time sex and romance with our loved ones....that led me to think about 7 ways to get the spice back in your sex life....revealed one at a time this week.

#1: Think yourself sexy.
It's going to be hard for someone to see you as sexy if you don't.  Take a long look in the mirror and find parts of you that you like instead of harping on the one part you hate.  I love my sexy , toned shoulders, nice legs, round butt, and nice breasts.  That being said, I am one sexy bitch...who cares about that one part I don't like.
Don't join in the body bashing that friends participate in.  Think positive, be positive and it spreads to others.
Have a go-to picture of yourself in your mind that you think of on a day when you feel low.  For me, I imagine my first half marathon picture at the finish line.  I was smiling (due to the first photographer who told me he was taking the pic) and my body looks strong, and I just felt powerful.  I mean I smiled after I ran a half marathon:) .  So I keep that image in my head, anytime I feel negative self-talk coming on.  Me -powerful:).
Accept compliments....if someone says you look great say thanks.  Once at work, someone told me I never have a bad day, always hair and makeup done.  While that is a bit of an exaggeration, I squashed the impulse to say that and just said thanks.  Their compliment made my day....why shoot them and myself down.


Read on tomorrow for more ways to add spice to your sex life.  Post any feedback...I welcome it.
Stay sexy,
Lila

No comments:

Post a Comment