Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday

Ahh Black Friday....that day I never understood. Standing in line with a bunch of crazy people to save a few bucks....most stores run the sales again before Christmas anyways (and sometimes before Thanksgiving...yours truly got a great sweater at the Limited for 10 bucks (it's awesome, shows my curves off:).
Give the gift of an experience for Christmas....I buy few presents now...not because I'm cheap, but because I like to spend time with those I love instead.
I might go to dinner with a few cherished friends, wear some sexy lingerie and plan a night out with that special, sexy guy, or have some crazy adventure like rock climbing with a cool adventurous buddy.  Gifts come and go , memories are forever.
Wanna skip the line and shop online.....http://lilahart.yolasite to check out my books .  www.redrosepublishing.com to buy one.
Now off to the gym to keep those curves.
Stay sexy,
Lila

No comments:

Post a Comment