Wednesday, November 28, 2012

putting spice back in your sex life....part III

So now we've thought yourselves sexy, asked for what we want in bed so that sex life should be spicing up...but in case you need a little more insight.....onto #3

Dirty talk in bed

Ok ....one of my personal favorite fun parts of sex.  I have a very no holds barred mouth in bed, and I've yet to find a partner who didn't love it.  If you aren't shy, let your imagination run wild.

When my lover comes into bed, I love to tell exactly what I want to do to him. 
I want to kiss a trail down your body, take your cock in my mouth until you're so hot that you really want to taste me.  When we fuck I want you to take me from behind until I cum all over you. 

By the time I get those words out, both of us are roaring to go.

If you're a little shyer, sexy texts are a great way to express what you want later.  If you  don't like the naughty language (come on...it's fun:), say it a different way. 
I can't wait until you're on top of me, inside me.
I can't wait to feel your body later.

Last but not least, nothing is sexier than hearing I'm cumming.

Trying these ideas for adding spice to your sex life.....give some feedback.
Stay sexy,
Lila

No comments:

Post a Comment